Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Here we are around the calendar at Mothers Day again. I know sometimes it seems to be all about Hallmark or brunch in bed but I feel thankful and find myself with three groups I'd like to thank:


First, my own Mum and a few other women who have been moms to me. You are how I know people don't outgrow the need to be cared for. Thank you for the love and the lives that have pointed me to Christ.


Second, my children, who have allowed me the joy of being a mother.


And thirdly, in our situation, God was kind enough to let other women give birth to Miss Dance, Mr Gingersnap, Miss Dog Lover, and Mr Music. I am always grateful to them, but especially at Mothers Day I think of what they gave us and the children in choosing life for them and of what it must have cost them. I thank you more than I could ever say.


~ Psalm 113:9 ~He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your bananas here, please. :)