Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nutshell Reports on Two of the Bananalets

Thus far today two of my crew have said things that just summarize their existence at this point in time.


Miss Dog Lover, after a visit to the endocrinologist to check on her thyroid, "So, what he said, is, I'm mostly normal." Uuuh, well. Reminds me of Earth's entry in the Hitchhiker's Guide.  :)


and Mr Music read aloud his cheesestick wrapper at lunch, which said, "Tigers can eat up to 90 pounds at a time" and immediately added, "Wow! I wish I could do that!" By which I'm pretty sure he means not that he was able to do that, but that he was permitted to do so, just judging by how much food we are ploughing through here as his teens creep up on us.

3 comments:

  1. I guess I'd rather be MOSTLY normal than all the way normal. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!! I forgot. You'll like this (I think)

    G-man was reading about Ethan Allen. the book said, "The battle was mostly a war of words..." G-man paused and said, "That doesn't sound very exciting."

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..mostly normal...kinda reminds me of 'He's only mostly dead' in the Princess Bride. And I agree with ComfyDenim :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)