Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3 Things

Randomocity Rules my brain tonight.
~~~


First, I kind of figure it has been a long day when I see the headline "Rains pound Grenada, flooding forces evacuations" but read "Raisins pound Grenada" and start to think about Chew and Swallow.
~~~


Second, (and yes, these are in reverse chronological order. I guess that would be counter-chronological.) Anyhow, second: I am that mom.  The one with the socially awkward 16 year-old who as we leave the Y leans over the counter to whisper in the ear of the person who beeps you in, "I used 163 calories." Somehow I never pictured being that mom.
~~~


And third, an article I read today that may change my life. I think I need to stand up now. 

2 comments:

  1. Great article. Thank you for posting it. I love the comment at the Y. I would say something like that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, he, he, now I have visions of people with their mouths wide open (like in cartoons with the head flipped back)so that they can eat those raisins. Thanks for the article too. I'm typing this standing up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)