Monday, September 3, 2012

Time to Talk About Time

Time has always been a kind of fuzzy concept for me that if I start thinking about too much everything around me starts to go splotchy and I start to hear humming in my head and wonder if the universe really exists or is all inside my skull.

And now I am finding, with Miss Language on the other side of the world, that time is even fuzzier. By the clock, she is teaching a class right now in China - where it is 9 something in the morning while it is 9 something at night here. That makes no sense to me. How can that be? It is easier in my head for me to just think she will be teaching a class at 9 something in the morning, or that she did teach that class this morning... and yes, I know some of you live in one of these parallel dimensions where night and day are reversed somehow and I am not sure what day it is anywhere. But that is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your bananas here, please. :)