Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Motto: Get Movin'

Mr Music has just started playing soccer but is less than thrilled with his team's name: The Screaming Platypuses
Miss Language and I have to wonder if that should be The Screaming Platypi, but, whatever. The name concerns me a little when I think of the venomous spurs on the male of the species, but, hey, Mr Music is wearing shin guards, so again, whatever. 

What I did not expect was to waken from a dream where his team has been renamed. Yes. They now sport jerseys with a rocker on the front
and are named The Amish Rockers

I understand that dreams are just neurons misfiring, but I gotta wonder what it is that my neurons are loaded with, anyhow.

2 comments:

  1. The Screaming Platypi is the name of our country's most successful Homeschool Math Team.

    Just thought you'd want to know.

    Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny.

    And YEAH!!! I finally refound you!!

    (The Amish Rockers...I gotta remember that...did you hear about the Amish married woman who was having an affair? She loved two Mennonite...let it sink in...OK. Still not that funny. But it was when Garrison Keillor said it!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)