Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fashion Statement

Anyone who has never met me in real life probably pictures a total fashion plate. However, I am not. Hope you are not too disappointed.  :-P

But, I do wonder when I see things like a picture that came in an email of patterns from Lion yarn today. It included this hat:
with the heading: Make a statement with this crocheted beret! The fun popcorn stitch adds a unique texture, and the Mustard shade of Vanna's Choice is one of the most popular colors of the autumn season. 

I have to wonder just what that means? Exactly what sort of statement would this hat be making? And is it one I want to make?

Statements that come to mind include:
* I have been taken over by a yarn mushroom.
* I love muffins!

What does it look like to you?

2 comments:

  1. So that's where Gran's tea cosy went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must be saying, "When I grow up, I want to be a caramel apple!"

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)