Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Stuff of Dreams

Well, I awoke this morning from taking a test. The essay question was: Compare and Contrast Rumplestiltskin and God.


I woke up with only two points outlined for thus far for my answer ~ maybe you can add more in the comments?


1) God spins the straw of our lives into gold. And it's a good thing since I have nothing but straw on my own. God takes David's pebble and turns it into a war machine. He takes the little boy's lunch and feeds thousands. He takes the straw of my life, too, and transforms it into gold.
2) Knowing names is important. God shares some of His with us but moreover it is critical than He calls us by name. (Isaiah 43:1 ...I have called you by name, you are mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your bananas here, please. :)