Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Each Thanksgiving these two (Blessings and Bradford) stop by my blog to wish my readers a happy Thanksgiving.
They are grateful to not be featured on the menu, and arrive bearing words from G. K. Chesterton ~ You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Christmas is now fast approaching...Hope your getting your family all set for a wonderful holiday too. Oh and I LOVE the lollipop paintings from your previous post...deeeelightful...Have a great weekend! Mica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.Now Christmas is fast approaching. I love your lollipop paintings below by the way they are delightfully sweet and hope you have a great weekend.Mica

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for popping over my blog....Hope your having a great holiday getting ready for Christmas and all...May you and yours have a blessed Christmas!!!! Mica

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)