Saturday, November 3, 2012

Extra Time

Our state requires standardized testing of homeschooled students every few years and today was the day for Mr Music to go. This gave me a quiet day, with Miss Dog Lover as the only student currently enrolled, so I had a bit of time. That is a good thing.

I had time to call and talk to my Mum.  <3

I had time to watch the birds who are new arrivals for the winter.
I had time to sharpen all my colored pencils that I use for Bible marking. I started using Kay Arthur study books and have taken her marking system to a new level. This works for me because I like coloring, and it slows me down and makes me think about what I am reading.

And this evening Devastatingly Handsome and I had time to try to find an old-style piece of blotting paper and have ice cream sundaes together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your bananas here, please. :)