Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall Fun

One of my recent resolutions is to have fun. Here are a few pictures of playing around in the past weeks. First, my good buddy Melrose visited the museum with us.
And I went on an acorn hat floating adventure, twice, actually. This picture is from the second time. They are little coracles, like in the book A String in the Harp.
I picked some colorful leaves, ironed them dry, and then mod-podged them to preserve the colors. They look like they are just permanently wet. Since the non-stop rain the past few days has brought down ALL the leaves, and kept them wet, I have to wonder why I bothered.  :-P
And a fun little acorn hat craft. I colored inside with markers and then filled them with white glue. This is how they looked halfway dry. Now they are shiny and the color is more intense. I'll take some photos when I do some more. :)
I am glad I can enjoy God's world. 

1 comment:

  1. These all sound like wonderful things to do. It makes me think that well, maybe I could some crafts even though my boys are gone (I have been very sad that they are grown).

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)