Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sample Day at Wal*Mart

Miss Dog Lover and I ran to Wal*Mart for summerific foods: yogurt and Celestial Seasons Perfectly Peach for making iced tea. 


The sample lady was there. 


She had some sort of new jolly ranchers but I do not like green apple or cherry so they do not even get upper case from me. Miss Dog Lover took a green apple but forgot to eat it and is not sure where it is.


She also had some sort of funky cole slaw made with some "cooking cream" I had never heard of but suspect may not be what I consider a real food. I did not look at the ingredient list so please do not sue me if it lists real food instead of chemicals. Anyhow.


We tried the slaw in little plastic cups. And the sample lady gave us the smallest sporks I've ever seen, so I saved them. My Mum is a fan of The Owl and the Pussycat so we always  called sporks "runcible spoons." Photo below: pen included for scale and monkey for yellow funness.  :)
Do you think these would make great earrings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your bananas here, please. :)