Tuesday, June 19, 2012

*Zing* Dinner's Ready!!

Mr Music has always been one of those manly men who can take anything. Except hypodermic needles or an insect landing on his food.


And Miss Language is recently returned from China, and soon to go back, with of course, some stories about eating things for which I have no idea of the calorie count.


And Devastatingly Handsome hung one of those Blue Light Special Bug Zappers on our porch.


Imagine my surprise when Mr Music asked at dinner, "Would it be safe to eat those bugs from the light? I mean, they are practically prepared already."


So. Any biologists out there who can answer? Do bug lights kill not just the bugs, but also any sort of nasty germs they may be carrying? I am envisioning a science fair project in this one. Just so I am not called on to taste test anything.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I don't know a lot about bugs, but I assume that they are killed by an electric current with those zappy things. From my study of them I think that bacteria seem pretty hardy germs so I wouldn't be lining up for a taste test even if I could get around the idea of eating bugs :P. My Hubby and Mike share Mr Music's aversion to needles.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)