Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heart Day at Our House

This morning Mr Music greeted me with this little buddy he'd built for me for Valentine's day... so he has been named "Valentine." Is he not awesome?
And I am just a bit conflicted about whether I ought to post a picture of the Valentine dessert I made for tonight... see, Devastatingly Handsome has asked me not to post identifying photos on my blog, and, well, I made a mini-Devastatingly. So, here is the deal: I am going to post the picture and you are on the honor system that if you see Devastatingly IRL some day you will not say, "Oh, I know you. I saw your face on a cookie on carpebanana." Please. That would be bad for our relationship.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Here's me, trying to post a comment. Did it work? :)

    Love your artwork of DH. Was he flattered by his likeness in sugar? :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)