Monday, September 12, 2011

I Don't Get Out Enough

Last week we ate out at a chain called King's. I noticed they have introduced a new dessert which was cracking me up, "Frownies" - brownies with an icing frown piped on. 


Now, frownies are kind of funny on their own, but really funny if you also eat at King's local competition, where the specialty kiddie treat is "Smiley Cookies."


But the embarrassing part was when we mentioned it to the waitress and she assured us frownies have been around for at least five years, so apparently it's been at least that long since we've been in a King's. Now, there's something to frown about. 


As a bonus, I took photos. Super Frownie artwork:


and Frownie merchandise:

2 comments:

  1. *grins* very fun. Those look really good! I want one! ...but I guess you'd better not mail it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)