Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Annoying Rant

I spent awhile tonight while watching Jeremy Brett as Sherlock wondering about this post and whether it should be a poll or a rant. But doing a rant is easier, so that is what you get.


Sometimes things annoy me in a particularly annoying fashion: not only do they annoy me, but they become supremely annoying because I can see the reasoning behind them and am not sure I agree with myself about being annoyed.


Obviously I hit one of these today. 


While I was going through my email, I decided to unsubscribe from a list as it is completely meaningless to me. So I did. And then went back to my inbox where the top item was from the same group I just unsubscribed. It was nothing more than a notice telling me I had unsubscribed. 


Bleh.


I understand that it is a good thing to know the preference change was saved. BUT. What makes them think that when I chose to unsubscribe, the next thing that would make me happy was one last cheery email from them?


And don't even get me started on when someone ends a discussion with, "Well, I will let you have the last word." Ack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your bananas here, please. :)