Thursday, September 29, 2011

Because I Am So Caring

Just because I am such a kind, caring person, I shall not take advantage of an amazing offer that came my way and instead will pass it along to you, Dear Blog Reader. I received an email today which could make me a rich woman. But, instead, I will post it below and you may feel free to take advantage of the offer. No need to thank me.  :D

This is to notify you that you have won £500,000.00. Your email address was
among those chosen for this Coca.cola Online Grant
no.:09.11.23.27.49.33. {36} Bonus Ball Serial no. 5368/02 To claim send
address,age,phone no and country
to thompsonthompsonrichard@live.com 

Warm Regards,
Mr. Richard Thompson

1 comment:

  1. This is obviously a fraud. They didn't ask for your bank account number so your money could be deposited directly. :oP

    I'm finally getting around to updating my blog list! Life really gets in the way of blogging, doesn't it?

    Peace and Laughter!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)