Sunday, June 5, 2011

Miss Humble, Formerly Known as Miss Dance

Miss Humble let me know I should do a post about her since she has just graduated, although I know the right way is "has been graduated" and she hasn't yet, anyhow, as she still has 1 paper, 10 Spanish lessons,  1 portfolio to assemble, and 1 evaluation to go.


But anyhow.


She wants me to be sure to mention how "smart; beautiful; talented; (here I started opening my blogpage for this post) friendly; fun to be around; love of my life, of course I'm probably the second love of your life cause your hubby is in the, well, in the second party; and just overall wonderful daughter to have and cherish."  


And she is right. All that and more. 

2 comments:

  1. ^_^ I like a girl who knows her identity. Sounds like Miss Dance knows exactly who she is. She rocks. ^_^

    What an awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with ComfyDenim. She rocks :) Congratulations to Miss Humble/Dance on has been/will be/is being graduated.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)