Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Anyone Happen to Have Some Iron Filings?

Well. We are "sort of" moved now. And what with being in a new house, surrounded by boxes of who-knows-what, and a baby grand piano whose legs were left behind so we have this thing only Schroeder could play... well, my mind is going to some places that I can only wonder at.


I fell asleep last night after having realized suddenly that our beds are lined up so that we are all sleeping in parallel. I am pretty sure I have never lived in a house like that before, except when Devastatingly Handsome and I were childless. And it seemed perfectly rational to wonder if that means we will all make some sort of giant, house-sized magnet. Some of the stuff I may have learned in grade-school science morphs in strange ways in my brain. 
Maybe I should test it out. What would such a magnet attract?

1 comment:

Leave your bananas here, please. :)