Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sock It To Me

Mr Music, Miss Dog Lover, and I finally did a craft I copied from a blogland friend, called Sock Monkey Portraits. Doesn't even the name sound like fun? 


Ours are not as skillfully wrought or photographed as hers, but we had a good and silly time making them. 


First, let me introduce Miss Dog Lover's Bride Monkey. I love the way she made the gown:


Then, Mr Music's Pirates player #22, Andrew McCutchen. He was so clever about cutting up old ballfield programs and got the "22" from an old calendar:


and finally, my Mom Monkey:


Hope you have fun making some, too!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!!! How fun...and so thrilled you had fun with them...Great work guy's!!! All or original sweeties!!! Hugs,Mica at The Child's Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop smiling.

    All the monkeys are too cute for words.

    Love,
    momster
    *who knows an excellent monkey when she sees one*

    ReplyDelete

Leave your bananas here, please. :)